Did you recently buy a soundbar, and want to properly install it? Maybe, you’re looking at a soundbar, and you want to make sure that your TV is compatible with it. Without a doubt, soundbars are a great way to get better sound from your TV without the hassle of installing a surround sound system all around the room which can be very tedious and expensive. Hopefully, we’ll be able to help you install your soundbar, and get it up and running so that you can enjoy the upgraded listening experience that a soundbar can deliver!
Easily connect your soundbar in two steps
Soundbars are able to connect to a TV through either Bluetooth or an HDMI cable. If your TV does not have a Bluetooth feature, then most soundbars can be connected using an HDMI cable.
Connect your Soundbar using an HDMI cable:
- Connect the HDMI cable from the back of your TV into one of the HDMI inputs on the back or side of your soundbar. You can also use an optical cable if you have that option on both ends, but it isn't necessary for most TVs and audio devices.
- Plug in all power cords and turn everything on by pressing "power" buttons, flipping switches, etc. Your soundbar should now be connected!
Connect your Soundbar using Bluetooth:
- Plug in all the necessary power cords on your soundbar and switch it on.
- Turn on the Bluetooth pairing feature
- Go into your TV settings, find the Bluetooth setting, and find the setting which allows you to pair your TV to the soundbar
How to setup a Bose Soundbar 700
Of course this ”how to” guide isn’t complete if we don’t include our favorite soundbar from Bose which is the Bose Soundbar 700. Here’s an unboxing and setup video which is very easy to follow!
Now that everything is set up and ready to go, we hope that soundbars will significantly improve your listening experience when watching a movie or dancing to your favorite tunes.